Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Look Out

Please stay with me as I adjust to teaching summer school and blogging. I am currently working on the following, so look out for it in the very near future.
I will be giving you my take on Detention Slip, an education news site that is one of Time's Best Blogs. Here's a preview: I love it! 
 
                   I will also regale you with stories about the good times that were had when I visited Jones 
                                                              Beach for a concert.

I am also currently almost two-thirds of the way through Eat Pray Love and enjoying it even more than I expected to. I also plan to see and definitely critique the movie on this site, when I have finished the book. 
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment