Monday, July 26, 2010

Quicky Update

A couple of days ago, I was walking home after summer school and I witnessed an accident, something that happens in the big bad city. Both cars were going relatively slowly, so it didn't look very bad from the front, but when I went around the side to investigate, being the conscientious citizen that I am, I found that the car, a black car service car, had its entire front end completely smashed. The driver appeared to be unharmed, but that car wasn't going to be picking up anyone in the near future or ever. I figured the back end of the other car must be pretty beat up, but when I looked, to my amazement, it wasn't even slightly dented or scratched. I said to myself that I needed to know the make and model of this car! Don't get me wrong, I will never turn away from my love of the life saving ability of the Volvo, may my two former Volvo babies rest in peace, however, I will now add the Ford Escape to my short list of cars not to be screwed with. Check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment